Design Work In Progress
The renovation of Girod Birthing Center at Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital is designed for expecting parents in the central Willamette Valley. It will feature:
• Labor and delivery rooms (LDR) with garden views for distraction and pain reduction.
• Space for family support in LDR rooms.
• Laboring tubs as a non-pharmacological pain relief option.
• Large closets to reduce clutter in LDR rooms.
• Comfortable hallways and private garden for walking during labor.
• 13,200 sq. ft. facility with 6 L&D rooms, a C-Section suite, and 5 postpartum rooms.
• Dedicated entrance for easy access.
• Tranquil design with natural wood tones and gentle curves for a calming atmosphere.
- Outdoor garden for laboring mothers-to-be
- LDR rooms with built-in therapeutic labor pools and space for loved ones
- New C-Section suite
- Renovated Post-Partum rooms with views to Japanese Garden
- Outpatient triage rooms for labor checks and follow-up care