The Willamette Family Medical Center is a conversion of an existing retail box store into a medical office building that consists of 19,730 SF of clinic space for this non-profit general family practice. The clinic features:
- Waiting area for 55 patients with a separate sick children’s area
- 3 pods of 4 providers with 2 exam rooms each
- Administrative and support spaces
- 800 sf of future dental space
- 3,100 sf of future Fast Track urgent care space
- Future lab space for other providers
Due to the large ceiling heights and voluminous interior, the concept of creating “pavilions” within a larger container was used. Great care was taken inside and out to address patient comfort and wayfinding. Bright colors and clean durable ﬁnishes deﬁne the space and a new interior courtyard brings daylight and views of nature into the interior.