Developing a master plan is an exciting and creative event to challenge assumptions, propose alternatives, and seize opportunities to create and plan an innovative healthcare delivery model. Master planning can take many forms, from a streamlined brainstorm, yielding simple outlined concepts, to in-depth studies that include near-future construction steps and detailed agency approvals.
We assure the success of our master plans by:
- Working collaboratively with a comprehensive stakeholder team
- Including metrics for intelligent projection of possible futures
- Challenging stakeholder team to consider alternatives
- Setting clear and achievable goals
- Incorporating accurate assessment of existing facilities: condition, functionality, site constraints, flexibility (or lack thereof), condition of infrastructure, hazardous materials, building codes and licensing rules.