September 2019: Medical Planner (8+ Years Experience)
Clark/Kjos Architects seek a dynamic individual to play a strategic role in our firm as a medical planner and architect, responsible for cultivating client relations as well as providing medical planning and design for key projects.
We’re looking for an individual with significant experience in healthcare markets. A passion for healthcare is required – mastery of current trends, attending conferences and trade association events, and advocacy and leadership with clients. We are looking for an effective communicator with strong leadership skills; someone who can effectively lead and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
Project responsibility, leadership and salary will increase commensurate with ability, attitude and experience. This is a growth position with potential for principal-level firm leadership and an ownership stake.
As a Medical Architect-Planner, you…
- Bring an understanding of healthcare operations and provide collaborative leadership to clients in developing appropriate facilities solutions for complex healthcare projects
- Are a strategic and well-rounded thinker with an integrated approach to design, management, and technical project resolution
- Have a proven track-record of success with complex, multi-phase healthcare projects
- Have experience leading client user group meetings through all design phases
- Are familiar with clinical processes in major inpatient and outpatient departments
- Can work collaboratively with user groups to outline process flows and critical adjacencies of clinical rooms.
- Have successfully delivered healthcare projects that are compliant with relevant building codes, FGI standards, construction standards, ADA and other related regulatory requirements
- Are proficient at drawing, Revit, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and/or other relevant programs and tools that aid in the exploration of design solutions accurately and quickly.
- Can effectively prioritize and serve multiple projects concurrently
- Communicate collaboratively and productively with other disciplines
- Have earned a NCARB-Accredited architecture degree and have a minimum of 8+ years of experience in healthcare projects
- Professionally licensed architects are strongly preferred
CKA actively supports our staff’s professional growth and interests, and respects the balance between work and home life. If you are passionate about the world of architecture, excited by innovation, and embrace collaboration with unequaled peers and clients, then contact us.
As part of Clark/Kjos, you’ll be part of a firm that’s team-oriented and dedicated to design quality and innovation. If you are passionate about the world of architecture, excited by innovation, and embrace collaboration with unequaled peers and clients, then please send your cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format to email@example.com.